November 28, 2006

Just Beautiful!!

"Love does not measure; it just gives." - Blessed Mother Theresa. It took 1886.2 miles....but so worth it. Even though love is not measured, it surely took a long time to see it.

In my short life thus far, I have experienced a variety of things. But one thing will always stand out, the Staples wedding. The more and more this couple gave to each other, the more love was out poured. As a friend watching from the distant, I can say, that these two had to give a lot in order to see beauty.

To the Staples, thank you for being such a wonderful example of what true love is. In this world where love is so distorted, I have been able to experience what love is supposed to look like for a couple of years now. People say my standards are high, but they don't know the couple I have been living up to.

I see the way they look at each other and the Holy Spirit couldn't be more present in their lives. If I find half a man like him, than my world would be complete. Just Beautiful!!

May the Holy Family be a shining example of true love's glow. May we continue to give in order to see the beautiful glow.


1 comments:

Kari said...

Jacqueline I know that you posted this along time ago but I wanted to thank you! You are a wonderful friend and we love you very much!

God Bless!
The Staples