December 24, 2006

The mistakes we make...

Laying here in bed a few hours before midnight to celebrate one of the greatest days ever, the birth of our Lord, I am contemplating on the mistakes we make in life.

Some are stupid, others we cannot remember, and others we didn't even know were mistakes. Our whole life is....we can do the right or the wrong. The worst part of it all is the consequence and the guilt we feel.

But the great thing is we get each morning to make up for the stupid things we do in life. The more exciting part is being Catholic and knowing Confession is there waiting for me.

I ask you, Lord, tonight to give me the strength to love you more and seek your help as we approach your Birthday. Yeah if only more people truly grasp its YOUR day tomorrow Lord.

As a billboard I read in Omaha, a night before I left, "We need to talk." - God. I need to keep that at heart.

0 comments: