February 26, 2007

FOCUS at UNO just blows me away

This past weekend I had a great opportunity to witness the works of the Lord in a front view seat. We brought 23 students with us to Lincoln. Only one hour away, but it made all the difference to "get away." We heard talks from speakers who took the time to invest in what God wanted them to say. Our main speaker for the event was Dr. Tim Gray. Down to earth, but full of wisdom at the same time.

Here are some of pictures from this past weekend. Thank you for all the support , but it bedtime. It's my goal this Lent to make sure I am keeping this updated. Sorry for all those that read this...my apologies. Group Picture. We have school pride. We have some amazing T-shirts and Maverick Horns.

These are most of the girls from UNO minus two of them. Its was a long, but as you can tell even thought it was 2 hours til the end we were still having fun.

These are my two disciples. Pray for them to allow the our Lord to continue working through them. We are so cute!!!

0 comments: