September 11, 2006

"I get by with a little help from my friends."

"I get by with a little help from my friends." - John Lennon.

This weekend I had a great time to relax and unwind. My friend came up to visit me in Omaha. Often times people wonder what I do all day that I am so busy. Well, my dear friends just have a little faith and trust me that I am busy. For instance I have been so busy today going from one place to another that I have not had time to take care of my little cold today.

I have nothing wise or wonderful to say tonight. Just a few things...

  1. Say "Thank you" to all those people in your life that bring happiness in your life.
  2. Say a prayer to all those on this anniversity of 9/11. My parents are there now. I cannot imagine if they had gone 5 years ago, the emotions my heart would be feeling now. Pray for the healing soul and mind of those touched my the actions of 9/11.
  3. Smile. [Smiling truly makes you feel better, might seem weird, but just Smile].


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

JH, just to let you know, I have enjoyed dropping in from time to time to get a sense of what a FOUCS Missionay's life/ thought patterns might run like. THANKS for sharing. Your insights have been comforting/ fun/ and catch me saying "Ah Yes!". Kevin Burnison