September 15, 2008

Our Lady of Sorrows, Pray for us.

"I sit here in silence on the Feast of Our Lady of Sorrows wondering how fast the time always flies. I remember three years ago I felt complete guilt for being alive... My friends who had the gifts to inspire were taken by our Mother. Such a depressing story, I know, but that's life." The Gospel of Matthew chapter 7 says it's so beautifully, storms will come.

"It came to be today in prayer that we all have special graces and gifts allotted to us by our Lord. It is by these gifts we are able to build up the Church." We each, yes you, has a gift to do something beautiful today. God has given you the opportunity and unique opportunity for only you to do today. Only you.

So let's LIVE. Live like you don't know what will happen next. Storms will come by friend. Big or small, storms will come. But it's the foundation that will matter when they do.

0 comments: