October 24, 2006

Day of Silence

I am not someone who usually takes part of national day of ..... But today it struck my attention. To the best of my ability, I will be silence in my words. I thought I would enter a quick blog and stop my communication for the day.

Why silence you ask? Silentday.org Since January 22 1973 over 48,000,000 babies have had their voice silenced. "Over 4,000 children have their lives taken each day in the name of choice. Over 4,000 woman are emotionally damaged ever day." On this day students will give their voices to these children and woman.

I have been in the student center for 22 minutes and I have had two students yell, "Jacqueline!" But yeah I waved and smiled and walked up to them and gave them a flyer. They read it and they were on their way to give a little silence in this world.

Spread the news and see what you can do.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stand up To the DEATH PENALTY.....THIS IS NOT A SINGLE ISSUE WORLD....Stand Up and say No to War---Judge not!!!!!!!!!!!!