October 08, 2006

"Your Will Be Done"

Chris Muglia - Your Will Be Done
I got myself out of bed this morning,
got on my knees and I started to pray.
Well, it looks like I made it to the day
I worried about all day yesterday.

Oh, no, here I go,
I'm already starting to worry about tomorrow.
What's it gonna take?

I've gotta get a break, I've been up five minutes
and I've already got a headache.
Hold on for a minute, I forgot what I was praying for.
Now it's coming back to me. I was gonna say that...

I believe that you're a God who died for me
and you love me like a son.
I thought that this would be a great day to say,
"I surrender. May your will be done."

As long as we're together, if you don't mind,
I've got a few more things that I'd really like to say.
I'm afraid maybe it will come out wrong
and you won't hear what's really on my brain.

Oh, no, here I go,
I'm already starting to worry again and I know
it really doesn't matter what's in my mind.
?Cause in my heart you already know that...

I said that I believe in God almighty.
I said I trust you will provide.
Lord, I pray you help me live as though I
do believe the words I speak,
trusting you in everything.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

JH
Your music change and your picture disappeared. Are the 2 tied together?? K.Burnison