October 19, 2006

It takes only $2.65 to warm up my heart

Today has been a blest day overall. Just taking each minute as it comes. Nothing to planned for my day. Tonight after a good evening with my roommate and a friend, we saw a man in the corner of the street. Standing there with a sign. We made U-turn went to the gas station, bought crackers with peanut butter, a bottle water, and 20 oz of hot chocolate. Another U-turn and my roommate rolled down her window and said, "Excuse me Sir, we bought you this at the gas station." Yeah you never know what will happen with the money you give, but with food and drink you always know it will be in good hands. Try it out next time, carry some food with you for cases such as these.

We can all offer up $2.65 every once in a while.

Now its a weekend of relaxation. Pray for those traveling and their journeys. May God truly bless their time at their destinations.

0 comments: