January 01, 2007

Don't click away the New Year

So tonight, its official . It is now 2007. Does anyone else find that weird out there?? The past five years it has been a wide range of places I have been. This year decided to stay home. The funny thing is though, my family were all gone at different parties. So I had a friend come and ring in the new year with me. You can't alone, that is just sad.

We decided to go to a get together and than come back and ring in the new year in a more mellow environment. Which pretty much consisted of red wine, pretzels, cheese, and chocolate. Sound good? It was.

We wanted to watch a funny movie, one we hadn't seen, and one that wouldn't make us depressed because we are not in a relationship. Click with Adam Sandler was our option.

For those that haven't seen it? It wasn't the best option because there are a few scenes were tears just kept on coming. I joked around..."What kind of new year is this where we start the year crying, seriously." All in all it has a great message.

SLOW DOWN, SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH GREAT FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND ENJOY LIFE. Yeah it should be the motto of next year and I think it might just be.

0 comments: