January 18, 2007

Voicemails...

I realize that I haven't truly sat down and taken the time to write anything on here for a while. It could be for several reasons.

  1. Super busy.
  2. New semester bring lots of change
  3. Nothing exciting has happenned
  4. or just plan lazy.
My vote is for number one. Life has been busy since I have come back to Omaha. It has been almost two weeks and ask me what I have been up to and I really cannot remember. I just know I love going to campus. I love going to campus and now I know people. I can sit there and someone comes and places their backpack and starts conversation with me. Life is good.

The only thing that comes to mind lately is my voicemail. I decided to change it two weeks ago and everyone that called me made some sort of comment. This what it said before at the end, "Do me a favor say Hi to God, He likes it when you talk to him." I guess friends and people here in Omaha used to love it because it would remind them to pray after they called me. I didn't even realize it. Plus I guess when I said, "Hello" it sounded like I picked up the phone. Now its back to old voicemail and people like it. Never thought voicemails could make such a difference.

There is my thought, the simpliest things in life matter.

0 comments: