March 17, 2007

The most effective weapon and St. Patrick

"The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter."- Mark Twain

I have been into quotes the past few days it seems. Yesterday I spent the afternoon with a friend and we walked around shopping and window shopping and enjoying the great temperature that God had to offer.

We went to a bookstore to just look around and I saw quote on a journal. I couldn't help but laugh a little and smile. My dad always tells me that laughter is contagious. Just try to laugh out loud, even fake it and soon a smile will develop.

If only enough of us would laugh more, we would have the most effective weapon in the world. If only life could be that simple.


Going to enjoy the second largest St. Patrick's Day Parade which is in KC. [little fact you didn't know about] Learn more about St. Patrick's Day.

0 comments: