August 20, 2006

Family...

"Man is made for community." I am not sure who said this quote, but it speaks many languages. No one wants to be alone, its a horrible feeling. The Catholic Church gives you not only that community man is made for, but also a family. I am so blest to have been welcomed into so many families. Yes, I have my parents who I would be no where without, but I have a new family of FOCUS and even closer family of my team here in UNO. We eat as a "family" it seems once a day. We cook, eat, laugh, and clean. It's a great routine and afterwards we just sit around and relax.

Find your community, cherish the good and the bad and live knowing every day is one step closer to heaven.

A few updates:

  • KVSS.com - FOCUS team of UNO will be on the radio 7:00-8:00ish AM (CT)
  • Road trips are a GREAT thing; nothing like driving more than being in your actual destination; yeah we are a little crazy.
  • I bought my comfy chair!
  • Our true outreach starts tomorrow, please say a few prayers.

0 comments: