August 11, 2006

How are you spending your time?

This afternoon, I have had the whole day to myself. I couldn't help, but think how have I spent my time. Sitting and watching re-runs on television or reading books on lives of saints and our Lord. Will watching the same episode I have seen already truly benefit my life. The answer is NO. So next time you have a little free time, sit back and open a book. I now just have to save enough money to buy a comfy chair!!

At U.N.O. we don't have access to many things. So our team has applied to become undergraduate students, that way we have better access to students and have the perks of being a college student at U.N.O. I never would have imagined filling out a college application so soon, I forgot how expensive everything. It's no wonder people get in debt while in college. I think I am taking Yoga, we will see....

0 comments: