August 29, 2006

What's in your heart?

"I am a missionary for FOCUS (Fellowship of Catholic University Students) at the University of Nebraska Omaha. 1 Peter 3:15 tell us 'Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts. Always be ready to give an explanation to anyone who asks you for a reason for your hope.' Students of UNO what's in your heart? Hopefully we can help you discover the truth. Contact us at uno@focusonline.org FOCUS (Fellowship of Catholic University Students) giving students vision for life."

On Friday morning all four of us made a 30 second commercial to aired every once in a while in the radio station here in Nebraska. Each a little a different, but the beginning and ending the same. Basically doing a little PR is lots of fun! I have been pondering this quote for the past five days..."What's in your heart?" How can I challenge others to place God in their hearts first and foremost before everything else, when I know for myself its a constant struggle to do so. My heart is full of so many things that God sometimes is a hidden and doesn't shine forth like He should be.

I ask you and pray for all of us tonight, to allow the Holy Spirit to come to our hearts and let God be number one in our hearts, so that others may see His reflection through us.

0 comments: