August 07, 2006

Home is now Omaha!

I look around the room with half empty boxes, pillows and blankets on the floor and three amazing individuals. I have been blest to be part of a team with one great chemistry. We have laughter, good times, and tons of excitement. God must have known what He was doing when He placed the four of us here.

For those that do not know, I moved Saturday morning to the "Good Life" of Nebraska. Omaha has welcomed us greatly and I am so grateful to here. Omaha is excited to have us here and we are excited to be here.

We are still all in the stage of getting settled in and wondering what God has planned for us. But all those nerves doesn't stop the excitement in our hearts.

Even though we have a great apartment, the furniture is still on its way here slowly. My roommate and I do have a five gallon fish tank. Today I purchased three pets for us. Their names are Gianna, Vianney, and Joseph. Names of three great saints. Lord, as your assistance along with the saints named earlier, guide our souls to the faithful souls striving for your love.

Til next time, enjoy the life God has blessed you with.

0 comments: